The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Is the Judeo-Christian God Real?
in Religion

By dab2048dab2048 22 Pts
I do not believe God exists- I'm an atheist. However, I cannot prove NEG. God's existence is an unfalsifiable hypothesis, so by definition all that NEG can do is refute arguments from AFF or point out the lack of evidence. Let's be clear- the default position of anyone newly born is an atheist. They must be first turned into a Christian, for example. Same for any other religion. It's like saying 'I can fly when nobody's looking.' How can you prove this wrong? You can't- it's unfalsifiable, but I must first prove my position to you because the default position on anything is a lack of belief. Anyone making a positive claim (asserting something is, was, or does) requires evidence. The Burden of Proof thus rests upon AFF. Until someone from AFF responds, it is by definition impossible for me to argue further.
PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987

Could not connect: User i2483808_vf2 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections